Recently this year I was diagnosed with Lupus. I have been looking online for other people who are living with this invisible companion called Lupus.
I found his wonderful post by Sue. The post is titled “30 things about my invisible “illness you may not know – 2011. So I decided to share this wonderful post. I will also write my own post about my experience with my invisible companion call Lupus
30 THINGS ABOUT MY INVISIBLE ILLNESS YOU MAY NOT KNOW
1. The illness I live with is: Systemic Lupus Erythematosis, Sjogren’s syndrome and autoimmune hypothyroidism
2. I was diagnosed with it in the year: 1992
3. But I had symptoms since: I was 9 years old
4. The biggest adjustment I’ve had to make is: avoiding UVA/UVB rays
5. Most people assume: I’m NOT sick because I don’t often look ill
6. The hardest part about mornings are: joint pain
7. My favorite medical TV show is: Mystery Diagnosis!
8. A gadget I couldn’t live without is: sunscreen lotion!
9. The hardest part about nights are: joint pain.
10. Each day I take __ pills & vitamins. (No comments, please) 14
11. Regarding alternative treatments I: wish I could afford acupuncture (because I haven’t tried it) and craniosacral therapy (because it really helps)
12. If I…
View original post 322 more words